- Create and send your invoices to the main general entry points of invoices at public administrations.
- Save costs and unnecessary intermediary processes.
- Improve the organization of all your administrative documents and safeguard them on a single platform.
- Reduce management time and reduce unnecessary processes.
- Follow the national and international standards established for electronic invoicing.
- Reduce the average period of invoice collection.
- Reduce errors.
- Manage, view and download your invoice history at any time.
- Docuten avoids the need to obtain a single electronic certificate to sign invoices.
- Available to integrate with company systems through file format or through communication level.
- Exchange of statuses with the Public Administration.
Docuten allows you to both send invoices to the main entry points of Public Administrations (PAs) as well as private clients, regardless of the format pre-established by each client.
- We facilitate the delivery process to the administrations with a invoicing system that maintains the format and channel in which the invoice must arrive to the PAs.
- We automatically update the invoice statuses according to notifications at the general point of entry of each receiver.
- We allow you to send invoices via email to clients who do not have an electronic invoicing receipt platform.
An electronic invoice has the same legal validity as an invoice on paper. Docuten allows you to work with the main types of electronic invoicing approved as fully legal and valid formats.
- Within the formats recognized by the platform, we can find: FacturaE versions 3.1, 3.2 and 3.2.1., Signed PDF invoice (PAdES), and formats compatible with European types UBL and CII.
- Every invoice will be signed through our platform through your own electronic certificate or through delegated signature.
- Create and send your invoices to FACeB2B, General entry point for electronic invoices between companies.
- It simplifies the administrative process of your company through the electronic invoice.
- Reduces costs, time and errors.
- With Docuten you can manage workflows of issuance and receipt of invoices to FACeB2B in a safe, legal and easy to use way, establishing itself as Service Provider of electronic invoicing.
- Follow national and international standards.
- Available to integrate with the systems of the company.
Since March 9th the new law of contracts came into force which incorporates, among other terms, the system FACeB2B, a new platform that stands as a General entry point for electronic invoices between companies and that will begin to be implemented on the 30th June 2018. After the success of the implementation of FACe, this new platform is posed with two main objectives:
- Simplify and encourage the use of electronic invoicing between companies facilitating the process and being designed to function as a HUB for the distribution of invoices.
- Allow the submission of subcontractors to the main contractor, becoming a single electronic Registry.
- Sign from any mobile device or computer safely, legally and quickly.
- Manage all your preferences from the website without the need for intermediary steps.
- Send signature requests to all receipts in a single step and control the status of the signatures and the history of the document. Manage your signed documents and access them whenever you want.
- The platform allows you to validate the certificate recovation status, both for identification processes as well as for signatures through different channels.
Security and legal validity
- Regulated by European Regulation (No. 910/20149 on Electronic Signatures or eIDAS, a digital signature is adapted to comply with the corresponding regulations.
- Using the Docuten electronic signature, you can acquire the maximum signature level, the qualified signature, which has the same value as a handwritten signature.
- You can sign contracts and other electronic documentation through your computer, mobile phone or tablet, quickly with all the legal guarantees, as well as access this documentation afterwards, which is safeguarded and indexed on the platform.
- Speeds up the process of document signing and eliminate unnecessary intermediary steps.
- Docuten has three types of digital signatures:
- Sign from any mobile device through our app, using the biometric signature. Available for iOS and Android.
- Sign from any computer by simply entering your login,, using the centralized signature.
- Sign your documents locally through a single electronic certificate installation on your equipment and use it whenever you want with your login.
Implementation of our solution in your system which guided through our Support team
- It complies with the new VAT Supply regulation and automatically sends and controls all your records at the Spanish Tax Agency.
- Automatic delivery of your files to the Spanish Tax Agency through our platform.
- XML-SII file conversion specifically required to correctly supply the information.
- Receipt and continuous updating of the status of the deliveries to the Spanish Tax Agency.
- Implementation of our solution in your system which guided through our Support team.
Since 1 July 2017, more than 62,000 Spanish companies have used the new VAT Regulations’ Immediate Supply of Information to electronically declare the details of their invoicing with the Spanish Tax Agency.
Enxendra sends information to the SII in XML-SII format specified by the Spanish Tax Agency and automatically updates the status of the invoices sent as well as the responses given by the Tax Agency.
In order to help you to implement the SII in your company systems, Enxendra takes care of integrating with the ERP or enterprise resource planning system through the standard formats on the Enxendra platform or specifically integrating the solution to the company’s format. The integration will be carried out through Web Services (SOAP), API Rest, sFTP or AS2.
Discover the advantages of electronic voting
- Exercise your right to vote electronically through electronic certificates and codes sent to your mobile phone.
- You can sign and issue your vote from any device, regardless of the operating system that you use.
- The platform allows the number of votes issues to be traced in real time both generally as well as for each of the polling stations established.
- The platform may be customized with a design fully integrated to the corporate image of the client.
- The platform allows you to register the votes make in person, in order to make counting easier.
- You set up the automatic and programmed or manual start and finish of voting.
The electronic voting platform of Enxendra Technologies allows you to vote through two different identification methods:
- Through SMS, using secure and strong one-time passwords.
- Using electronic certificates from the voter themselves.
The publications may be defined as public or private, and to proceed to vote, the only thing necessary will be a device with internet connection.
To verify the identity of the voter, the SMS code and the certificate will be validated, before the vote is encoded and safeguarded by the platform to start with the scrutiny process until the voting itself is closed.
The users may be registered manually on the platform via the website or automatically, making an initial automatic charge with the data of the member voters of the association.
Electronig Voting Security
To validate the electronic vote:
- In the case of signing via SMS, it will be validated if the key is valid.
- In the case of signing with an electronic certificate, the revocation and expiration status of the certificate will be validated.
If the validation is correct, double encryption will be carried out on the vote:
- The first encryption will consist in the transcription of the vote with the public key associated with the voting, on internal.
- Secondly, it is signed with the identity of the collegiate and the method chosen by the signatory, on external.
In order to ensure the correct identity of the voter, the vote via SMS includes the IP address of the requester, the request data, the signatory’s IP address, user-agent of the requester, as well as the date of signature along with a time stamp issued by a Recognised Authority to gather the evidence on the operation.
Voting via electronic certificate accredits the identity of the signatory using the information stored on the certificate itself.
A safe, legal and easy to use solution.
- Complies with the new General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD), and records the consent of each user being able to prove who, when, how, and what information the person has received.
- Account with a platform that allows you to do all of this in a safe, legal, and easy way. Docuten as a Trusted Third party.
- Implements an optimal solution and ad hoc, totally geared to the needs of your company and your system, a guided and easy way to use through our support team.
- Account with three different types of consent: consent on web forms, signature consent online and consent by signature in person.
Since May 25, 2016, the European Data Protection Regulation came into force, a new legislation which will replace the current regulations in force, the Organic Law on Data Protection, that will start to be applied next may 25, 2018.
This new regulation is proposed as a solution at European level, complementing the eIDAS, European regulation of electronic signatures.
With this new regulation, all companies will be looking for a simple solution to use that would allow:
1. The manifestation of consent to be unequivocal, through an affirmative clear act or statement.
2. A solution that allows to register the consent of each user so that they can demonstrate who gave the consent, when and how it was granted and what information the person received.