On 13 June, the Confederation of Entrepreneurs in A Coruña is organising a new informational conference on the VAT Regulations’ Immediate Supply of Information, in which our CEO, Brais Méndez will participate.
Objectives of the chat
- Find out about the current situation of SII and what it means for companies
- Compare with the Tax Agency the requirements needed by companies to comply with their VAT obligations.
- Access an informational solution to implement integrable SII with any ERP or management system of the company
Place and data of event
PLACE OF EVENT: Conference Hall of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs in A Coruña, Plaza Luis Seoana, tower 1, entreplanta.
TIME OF EVENT: 18:30 – 20:30.
Opening Day of the Conference – 18:30
- María Imelda Capote Martín, Special Delegate of the Spanish Tax Agency in Galicia.
- Antonio Fontenla, President of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs in A Coruña.
The new Immediate Supply of Information (SII) – 18:50
- María Pilar Estramil Varela, Administrator of the Spanish Tax Agency in A Coruña.
IT Solution for the implementation of SII – 20:00
- Brais Méndez, CEO of Enxendra.
Questions / Seminar – 20:30.
Data for registration
- REGISTRATION: Free but with limited spots. Spots are reserved strictly by order of registration – Registration form on the SII conference.
We at Enxendra are available to any company who needs more information about this conference or about SII, through our contact data.