On 29 May, the Confederation of Entrepreneurs in Lugo is organizing along with IFFE Business School and the College of Economists of Lugo, a new informational conference on the VAT Regulations’ Immediate Supply of Information (SII), in which our CEO, Brais Méndez, will participate.
Objectives of the chat
- Find out about the current situation of SII and what it means for companies.
- Compare with the Tax Agency the requirements needed by companies to comply with their VAT obligations.
- Access an informational solution to implement integrable SII with any ERP or management system of the company
Place and data of event
PLACE OF EVENT: Conference Hall of the Tax Agency Delegation in Lugo, Rúa Raiña, number 2.
TIME OF EVENT: 17:00 – 19:00.
- TAX AGENCY: Carlos Fanjul Mori, Head of the Management Office of the Tax Agency.
- IFFE: Manuel Carneiro, CEO of IFFE Business School.
- Entrepreneur Confederation of Lugo: Jaime López Vázquez, Secretary.
- College of Economists of Lugo: Salustiano Velo Sabin, Dean.
- ENXENDRA: Brais Méndez, CEO of Enxendra.
Data for registration
- REGISTRATION: Free but with limited spots. Spots are reserved strictly by order of registration.
- INFORMATION AND REGISTRATIONS: All spots have been taken and no more registrations will be accepted. If you are interested in receiving personalised information and ask questions on the operations of the VAT Regulations’ Immediate Supply of Information, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you about other events or ways of receiving more information, such as webinars or budget consultations, without any commitment to purchase.
We at Enxendra are available to any company who needs more information about this conference or about SII, through our contact data.